Help Us Incubate a Chicken Farm
Our latest project is building a chicken farm in a refugee camp in Eastern Africa. The farm will primarily benefit lesbians with children who otherwise have little productive work to do over long months in the camp. This collaboration ensures that 90% of all donations go directly to support construction of the farm.
Which came first the chicken or the egg? It doesn’t matter – with your help, the LGBTI entrepreneurs will raise plenty of both, providing economic empowerment to lesbian entrepreneurs and their children.
- $10 - Purchases 50 pounds of Chicken Feed
- $25 - Transports chicken feed by truck to the refugee camp
- $50 - Purchases ten baby chicks
- $100 - Funds vaccinations on the farm for three months
- $250 - Builds one chicken house
- $1000 - Funds an LGBT intern from the University of Minnesota to support the project
You don’t have to walk on eggshells – we are happy to answer any questions you might have, and we’d be honored if you would like to be a part of the campaign. Learn more at mossier.org and reach out to our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions on how you can support Mossier's efforts.
Issues and Countries: